Benefits of Membership
Membership in the the Saratoga Lake Association offers benefits that supplement those available through homeowners associations or lake-based clubs. These benefits include:
- A forum to discuss lake-wide issues and concerns
- Annual business and periodic informational meetings
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lake community
- The ability to nominate Saratoga Lake Improvement & Protection District (SLPID) Commissioners
- Newsletters 3 times per year, with updates via email
- Community service events to benefit the lake such as the road clean-up and water chestnut pull
- Opportunities to participate on committees that address your specific interests or concerns
Are you ready to accept your role as a custodian of Saratoga Lake?
The SLA will sometimes ask for donations to support a particular cause or project, but at this time we are not collecting donations. We seem to have won the most recent battle over the lake being used for drinking water.