Benefits of Membership
Your $20 individual membership in the Saratoga Lake Association offers the following benefits:
- A forum to discuss lake-wide issues and concerns
- Annual business and periodic informational meetings
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lake community
- Shore Lines, our award winning newsletter brings our lake community together with events, neighborhood news, photographs, issues of concern, and much more
- While our functions vary, we try to offer a wide array of events that appeal to all. Our annual favorites include boat safety classes, paddle safety instruction, water chestnut pulls, roadside clean-up, a Good Morning Breakfast at Mangino’s Ristorante, Cocktail Party on the Veranda at Saratoga National, and our Holiday Party with old and new friends and neighbors.
- An on-line business directory that includes governmental agency and emergency contacts
- Opportunities to participate on committees that address your specific interests or concerns
Are you ready to accept your role as a custodian of Saratoga Lake?
SLA is a Section 501(c)(3) charitable organization and accepts donations; however, dues are not tax deductible because of incidental benefits that may be provided. Any amounts in excess of the dues are tax deductible. You can make a donation on the attached membership application.